LANA

Antworten
SK_Izola
Verein/Verband: Strelski Klub Izola Slovenija

LANA

Beitrag von SK_Izola » So 1. Sep 2019, 16:08

Hello, I'm new with the Meyton product, that's why I have some beginners questions. If I understand LANA is a product for clubs that land their shooting ranges for rent??? In ours ShootmasterII program there is not a price shooting neither the LANA button, but the LANA Range Assignment option is Active.. Is LANA an addition to the ShootMasterII software or it only bust be activated somehow?? Is it possible to use LANA just for our club training statistics??

Aljosa

EdwardsThomas
Verein/Verband: Easingwold Rifle Club, NSRA

Re: LANA

Beitrag von EdwardsThomas » Mo 17. Aug 2020, 21:24

Hi there, you are partially correct in that Lana and Price shooting are by default hidden in all but the German language version. to correct this you need root access to the control pc and then find the startup file. its a text file in the meyton folders. there will be an english one and german one. If you open both and compare you will see the extra lines that activate these features in the German file. just copy and paste these into the english one and when you reopen it will load these for you.

If you get stuck let me know and I'll post some more detailed instructions with screenshots/file paths etc.

tvdmoosdijk

Re: LANA

Beitrag von tvdmoosdijk » Di 15. Sep 2020, 21:18

Could you please tell me where I can find the english startup config file? I can't find it

Antworten